Finger Painting Kit
WHAT IS FINGER PAINTING? Toykraft Finger painting 2 allows toddlers and preschoolers to dabble in this form of art and give colour to animal picture templates which would otherwise be difficult for them to do with a paintbrush. The great thing about painting for children is that each painting is...
- WHAT IS FINGER PAINTING? Toykraft Finger painting 2 allows toddlers and preschoolers to dabble in this form of art and give colour to animal picture templates which would otherwise be difficult for them to do with a paintbrush. The great thing about painting for children is that each painting is truly a work of art to them. This ia a great way for them to explore their art skills by experiment, cause and effect, learn about colours and see the magic of new colours emerg when mixed.
- WHAT's INSIDE? Five Child-safe approved and tested finger paints (as per international standards) in snap-fit containers, 18 sheets for practicing painting of animals, plastic spatula, colour mixing palette and guide along with instructions for parents with tips for finger painting are provided in this Toykraft kit. There is enough paint for 50 pictures.
- TIPS FOR PARENTS - The Toykraft coloured instruction manual will guide the parent on tips on painting the animal pictures and the usefulness of finger painting for art skills in toddlers and preschoolers. The manual describes different methods of fingerpainting, dilution of colours, colour mixing, and some intricate blending not achievable with brushes and precautions to be taken.
- WHAT DOES THE CHILD LEARN FROM THE KIT? Finger Painting is especially suited for very young children who cannot paint with a brush. Finger painting serves as a perfect launch-pad for them to experiment with colour and as a form of their expression and individuality. Getting their fingers into the child-safe paints, mixing colours, learning cause and effect from inside - the pot to outside - on the paper is a thrilling experience provided by this Toykraft Finger Painting kit.
- PAINTING AS AN ART AND TEXTURES - Finger painting is so addictive that it does not stop after the first or second effort but continues on as the toddler gets completely hooked on to this art form. Subsequently, it discovers deeper facets of the art skills and comes out with amazing pictures that would not have been possible with a paintbrush. The nails can be used for etching, signing and creating borders. Toddlers can even use the spatula provided in the kit to get the effect of nails.