Glass Painted Sparkling Gelcandles
ABOUT THIS KIT - Making glass candles is simplified for kids in this kit. You can make 6 reusable mini wine glass shaped candles. These are personalized glass-painted candles that light up to display your art and craft skills. WHAT IS PROVIDED IN THE KIT? 6 Mini wine glasses, a...
- ABOUT THIS KIT - Making glass candles is simplified for kids in this kit. You can make 6 reusable mini wine glass shaped candles. These are personalized glass-painted candles that light up to display your art and craft skills.
- WHAT IS PROVIDED IN THE KIT? 6 Mini wine glasses, a black 3D outliner tube, 3 water-based glass paints, gel wax, candle wicks and instruction manual are provided in this Toykraft Art and Craft kit. Even after completing the painting on the6 wine glasses, there is a lot of paint leftover which can be used for other glass objects in and around the home.
- HOW DO YOU MAKE THE CANDLES? The Art and Craft activity can be completed in 3 stages: You need to decide on the design which you would like to paint. This design is made on the curved glass surface using the 3D black outliner. Once dry, the inset areas of the design are filled with the free-flowing glass colours through the bottle nozzles. After the artwork is complete, the wine glasses are filled with molten gel wax taking care not to submerge the candle wicks.
- WHAT DO YOU LEARN AND ACHIEVE? You learn how to paint designs on a curved glass surface using outliner and glass colours. This will give you the confidence to test your artistic skills on other glass articles. You also learn how to fill the containers with gel wax. By doing so you get hands-on experience on this Art and Craft activity. Not only have you gained proficiency here, but you have also made some very useful candles in your own design.
- CANDLE UTILITY AND GIFTING - When lit the glass colours emit a beautiful aura. The pretty wine glasses can be lit up for any festive or special occasion. The best part about them is that the glass painted candles can be reused by filling them again with gel wax. Not only can you re-use them, but you can also transform their look by re-creating new glass painted designs. The candles can be presented as gifts.